With winter in mind, a good pair of thermal gloves are a must when traveling in traffic. Women's leather gloves not only have good cold-proof and warm-keeping effects, high grade but also are more durable than ordinary rubber gloves.
1. The purchase of women's leather gloves is mainly made of natural materials. Rubber gloves are made of sheep leather (sheep skin and goat skin) with good tactility, fine texture, comfortable touch, and low smell. The durable, wear-resistant leather is faux leather. Pork skin has the best air permeability. Due to its large pores, its appearance is worse than that of artificial leather and sheep skin.
2. According to the skin layer, the materials of women's leather gloves can be divided into the first layer and the second layer. The former is better than the latter in terms of durability and flexibility, and the price is also higher. When purchasing, you can check the material identification on the hanger.
3. Choose gloves with full fingers and half fingers according to the style. The full finger has good air permeability and is suitable for walking and carrying things. If you ride a bicycle or drive, it is recommended to choose the half-finger, which has better-grasping properties and is safer.
4. According to the lining material, there are knitted lining and fleece lining. If you are prone to sweaty hands, it is recommended to choose knitted fabrics, which are easy to dry and will not feel damp after sweating. If you use fleece linings, your sweaty hands will become colder and colder, losing the effect of preventing cold and keeping warm.
5. For those who like to wear basic long-sleeved tops and outerwear in winter, such as outdoor jackets, it is recommended to buy women's leather gloves without terry bowl buttons, which can well hide the wrists of rubber gloves in the sleeves and are more breathable. People who wear profile nine-quarter sleeves and three-quarter sleeves can choose women's leather gloves with terry cuffs, which can take pictures and pose while having a better effect of keeping warm, such as fur coats and shawls.
6. Women's leather gloves are available in long and short styles. The rubber gloves of the medium and long products can touch the arms. When purchasing, pay attention to the specifications of the rubber gloves. If they are too small, they will feel tight, and if they are too large, they will slip off. When purchasing short rubber gloves, pay attention to the fit of the bowl buckle, and do not open the wind, otherwise, the effect of keeping warm will be poor.
7. In addition to mechanical equipment, women's leather gloves also have handmade sewing styles. The high-end leather is combined with handmade stitching lines, which is a personalized retro fashion. Manual sewing generally has a high material cost, and only high-end leather will use manual sewing, such as real deerskin (there is a real deerskin mark on the product).
8. Different fabric materials have different leather characteristics and wearing effects, such as leather velvet, smooth rolled leather, hand-woven leather, etc.