PU-coated gloves are also called PU rubber-coated gloves or PU finger and palm gloves. According to the performance, it is divided into two types: ordinary type and anti-static type. Gloves completely cover the palm part with specially treated polyurethane, which can provide good anti-slip performance and prevent hand sweat and particle pollution from the palm of the human body.
Leather gloves are divided into genuine leather gloves and PU leather gloves.
Identification: 1. The surface of genuine leather gloves has pores and texture; PU has imitation patterns, but the texture is hard and unclear. In addition, there is a layer of textiles on the back of synthetic leather as the bottom plate, while genuine leather does not have this layer of textiles. This is the simplest and most practical identification method.
2. The surface of the leather is soft, smooth, plump, and elastic; the surface of the PU is hard, rough, and poor in gloss.
3. The smell of leather after ignition is the same as that of hair after ignition. It does not form lumps after burning, and can be pinched into powder with fingers; PU emits a pungent smell after ignition and forms hard lumps after burning.
Leather gloves are divided into sheepskin gloves, cowhide gloves, and pigskin gloves, the best are sheepskin gloves.
1. The PU coating has the characteristics of acid and alkali resistance, which can effectively prevent slipping, avoid slipping when grabbing items, and will not leave fingerprints, which improves productivity.
2. Anti-pollution, anti-slip, anti-heat, wear-resistant, easy to absorb sweat, and good air permeability.
3. Because it is extremely elastic, it feels more comfortable and fits the user's hand.