1. Soak the leather gloves in warm soapy water at 40 degrees for 10 minutes, and then perform the routine treatment. For products made of pure white fabrics, soak them in soapy water, put the moldy parts in the sun for 10 minutes, and then perform the conventional treatment.
2. Ballpoint writing on colored fabrics can be treated with 95% alcohol. Before cleaning, apply some egg white and brush directly on the handwriting, do not dip it in water, leave it for 5 minutes and then treat it normally.
3. Soak the fabric in concentrated salt water for 1 minute. Replace the salt water with clean water, and use a soft brush with soapy water to brush evenly and lightly.
4. Fabric dyeing When the fabric is seriously dyed in denim blue, you can first rub soap on the contaminated area when cleaning, and use a soft brush dipped in water to gently scrub along the fabric pattern.
1. Clean the leather surface before storage, and put clean shredded paper balls or cotton sweaters in the gloves to maintain the shape of the gloves. Then put the gloves into a soft cotton bag and put them in the cabinet, avoiding improper extrusion and deformation.
2. If the leather bags get wet, absorb the water with a dry cloth first, then put them in a cool place and let the bags dry naturally. Do not put it in the sun, next to the air conditioner, or dry it with a hair dryer, otherwise, it will burst.
3. Regularly use a leather stain remover to apply on the leather surface, and it should be applied to a dry cloth first. Do not wash with water or contact with chemical solvents.